While we continued to support clients in many capacities in 2022, I wanted to highlight some of the unseen work our terrific staff has accomplished. We were pleased to have met a number of technology milestones in 2022. For example, we:
- Deployed our technology through a new subsidiary to offer Wealth Prices, an online app that leverages competitive fee information from our partner to provide sales and relationship officers a tool to negotiate effectively and price competitively
- Enhanced our Deal Manager fee implementation tool to maximize fee project results, minimize attrition, and streamline the entire project for the field, management, and operations
- Built out our Data Masker application that removes personally identifiable information (PII) throughout data files and databases while maintaining data integrity
- Enhanced our core Q4 Wealth Management System application to keep up with the newest methods of fee calculations
Sales and Marketing Director Search:
In 2022 we congratulated Scott Schaefer, our prior Director of Sales and Marketing, on his retirement. We miss him and are patiently searching for someone to fill his big shoes, so please let us know if anyone is interested in learning about the opportunity or knows someone who might be a good fit for this sales role within the intersection of Wealth Management and technology.
Projects for You in 2023:
- See how your prices and discounts compare in our updated QuantiFacts Comparison of Prices and Discounts. Clients have half the trust accounts in the U.S., and no one else can give you the real range of list prices and the profile of discounting by size and type. Are you better or worse since 2021?
- Analyze your prices vs. the competition. See how you compare by relationship size, account type, and product mix.
- Update your prices. Analyze and set fair, competitive prices for today’s marketplace. Use our models to design and optimize fee schedules.
- Empower your people to make better deals using Deal Manager. Use our tools to track your fee implementation and reduce discounting.
Best wishes to all for a tremendous year ahead!
President and CEO